As an applicant, it is your responsibility to read and understand the contents of this notice.
The Richmond Electricians’ JATC will not be responsible if you fail to read and to understand the procedures contained herein. If, after reading, there are any questions you may have, please call our office, Monday-Friday between 8:30am to 4pm at 804-752-8266 or email email@example.com with the subject being “application” to get any items clarified.
*Make sure when entering data, you use capitalizations where needed. Examples of what should be capitalized are as follows: first name-John, last name-Doe, city-Richmond, state-Virginia, street name-Devonshire Drive, etc.
Remember, when applying, you must allow at least 24 hours for processing to schedule a time to turn in required documentation (this is not an interview).
The primary supporting documents needed to verify the minimum requirements are, but not limited to:
- A VALID driver’s license (does not apply if applying to the Construction Wireman Program)
- A copy of your birth certificate or social security card
- Provide ALL transcripts (not diplomas) for all high school, college, technical schools, or any other education and training. Those using a GED to qualify, in addition to transcripts, you must provide GED test scores, not just a diploma.
- Form DD-214 (military veterans only)
- $20.00 processing fee (non-refundable) payable by credit/debit card, cash or money order payable to “Richmond Electricians JAF”. Checks Not Accepted
Your application is not considered complete until you have turned in all the required documents.
To start the application process for the:
Inside Wireman Apprenticeship and/or the Construction Wireman please select, "APPLY HERE"